Review Center - Atlanta, GA
Designed for comfort. Inspired by reviewers.
Located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta in the iconic One Atlantic Center, our document review space is ideally located for clients across the city. Transportation and parking is simple - the center is walking distance from the Arts Center MARTA stop, as well as easily accessible via the Downtown Connector and 400. There are also plenty of afoordable parking options in and around One Atlantic Center.
Our space spans over 580 square feet, seats 25 reviewers and also offers a separate room to accommodate project managers and visiting attorneys. If training is needed, we can provide access to a large conference room within the building. During breaks, reviewers have the option of utilizing the review center kitchen or take a quick walk to any of a number of local dining establishments - Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, Whole Foods, Carolyn's Gourmet Cafe and more.
With all document review projects, data security is of the utmost importance. That is why we have instituted best-in-class data security procedures at each of our review centers, including:
- Access badges for each reviewer that can be remotely deactivated at any time
- 24/7 building security
- Limited web access for contractors, ensuring only mission critical sites are visited
- Locked USB ports and CD/DVD drives to prevent portable storage devices from being inserted
- Printing capabilities are restricted
- Computers set up with unique login, password-protected Windows and Admin accounts
- Computers programmed to sleep and password lock after 20 minutes of inactivity
- Email accounts are set up with unique, project-specific and password-protected Outlook accounts
- Email is accessible only at contractors' workstations and options to download are limited to only those with proper login credentials
- Accounts cannot be carried over and are permanently deleted after project completion
- Beacon Hill collaborates with clients to determine which domains contractors can email
- All computer data is wiped after project completion
No matter your needs, Beacon Hill can provide a space to accommodate any project. A Beacon Hill employee will always be onsite to provide project management and oversite, as well as be a liaison for any client needs.
To request an onsite or virtual tour, please visit our Locations page and contact us via phone or email.