Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Scientist I, Analytical Development
- Design and execute experiments to advance analytical method development, method suitability assessments, and method troubleshooting
- Perform chemical and physical analyses to inform DS process and formulation optimization decisions in collaboration with Pharmaceutical Sciences colleagues
- Solve technical issues for methods developed both internally and at an external CDMO partner
- Author and/or review data and reports associated with work executed in the lab.
- Contribute to the coordination and prioritization of internal Analytical Development resources in collaboration with Analytical Development project representatives, Formulation Sciences, and Process Chemistry
- Present scientific data and conclusions to cross functional teams
- Pro-actively participate in instrument selection, purchasing, installation, and maintenance
- Resourcefulness/Flexibility - The ability to adapt to working optimally within a variety of situations; adapts to change and to changes in job demands
- Communication and Partnership - Ability to optimally express ideas in written and oral context; collaboration, team-building skills and interpersonal skills; genuine desire to be on a team and contribute to organizational and team goals
- Effective Planning - Demonstrated effective time management skills and execution
- Perseverance - Pursues tasks with energy, drive and initiative; comfortable in an accountable environment where you can make an impact
- Problem Solving - Ability to understand a situation or problem by breaking it down into smaller pieces using a detailed approach and to identify patterns and connections between situations that are not obviously related
- Relationship Building - Builds productive working relationships across a diverse spectrum of people
- in chemistry or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience or M.S. with 1-3+ years of experience, or a Ph.D with 0-2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical technologies (HPLC, HRMS, GC, FT-IR, KF, Dissolution, PXRD and broad knowledge of other techniques used in pharmaceutical analysis)
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /