Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Experienced Contracts Manager Wanted for Global Company!
Seeking experienced Contracts Manager. Ideal candidate will be a strong team player with keen contract management skills and ability to prepare review, negotiate and administer commercial agreements, including contracts with various sales agreements, purchase or lease agreements, location agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish contract management procedures and controls for ensuring use of appropriate forms and adherence to established corporate contracts policies
- Work with legal and business teams to develop and maintain standard form contracts in a variety of areas.
- Negotiate a variety of common contractual issues related to standard agreements;
- Preparation of amendments to contracts, as necessary, and managing the contract amendment process
- Utilize contract automation and management tools to successfully complete tasks;
- Create and maintaining various legal intranet site "self-service" tools and resources for business unit and Legal Department use
- Coordinate execution of agreements and track matters
- Respond to general inquiries and requests for legal documents and forms
- Conduct training presentations for internal business units
- Prepare and disseminate information to the business regarding contract processes and status; facilitate meetings
- Serve as a liaison between the legal and business teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Prior in-house experience working in legal department is a plus
- Paralegal certification or professional contracts manager is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on a large number of complex issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated high proficiency for correct spelling, grammar, tone, and syntax
- High-level of experience in contract negotiation preferred
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and contract management applications)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with a high volume of assignments
- Sound legal and business judgment
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive, confidential material
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commitment to client service, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including teammates and business team members across the Company as well as with outside vendors and consultants
- Ability to deal confidently with internal and external customers at all organizational levels
- Ability to understand and explain risk in various scenarios
Find Us on Facebook!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /