Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Remote Medical Writer
Title: Medical Writer
The contract medical writer in this role is responsible for the creation of English-language medical writing deliverables for our client's oncology and rare genetic disease programs, ensuring the high-quality, timely, and efficient development of clinical regulatory documents that comply with internal and external standards. This position is for an independent, proactive, experienced medical writer with demonstrated leadership in preparing clinical regulatory documents, reporting to the Associate Director of Medical Writing.
* Work with and lead project teams to prepare clinical regulatory documents, including protocols, CSRs, IBs, and DSURs, and clinical sections of INDs, NDAs, MAAs, and briefing documents, etc, according to company and agency guidelines in order to support drug development under strict timelines. This includes writing sections of clinical regulatory documents and managing others' contributions to these documents.
* Work effectively with the company document management system and related tools, templates, and procedures in order to ensure efficient development of documents and dossiers.
* Ensure consistency in the method of development and style of presentation across clinical regulatory documents to maintain quality and ease of review.
* Substantial experience (7+ years) as a medical writer
* Fluent English speaker with exceptional writing skills.
* Dedicated to accuracy, with close attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of drug development, clinical research, study design, biostatistics, pharmacokinetics, the regulatory environment, and medical terminology.
* Substantial experience in the preparation of clinical regulatory submission documents and maintenance of detailed knowledge of the requirements for their preparation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage projects and stakeholders in a matrix organization.
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team in a cross-functional environment.
* Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving ability; experience resolving conflicting editorial opinions expressed by team members.
* Ability to prioritize effectively, work simultaneously on multiple projects, and complete high-quality documents on tight timelines.
* Experience writing in the areas of oncology, rare genetic diseases, or blood disorders is preferable.
* Experience with the advanced features of Microsoft Word and ability to work effectively with a document management system.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /