Back to Results /
Modify Search /
We are a family of award-winning, hospitality-focused companies dedicated to creating the inspired moments that stay with guests, residents and tenants, and the defined details that enrich brands.
Our people come from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and places. From seasoned professionals to emerging talents, we are united by a singular passion to create designs that work.
The Accounting Manager will supervise, monitor and evaluate the accounting staff to ensure accurate and timely accounting data. They will facilitate organizational operations, cost identification, reduction opportunities and decision making. They will be responsible for the monthly financial general ledger closing, preparation/review of financial reports, and managing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Generate and review general ledger journal entries, account analyses and reconciliations for month-end close
- Supervise and oversee daily operations of the Accounting Team
- Monitor and analyze accounting data including accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed asset activity, debt activity, investment activity, etc.
- Prepare and distribute monthly management reports and financial statements
- Prepare schedules and reports to support of annual financial statement audit and sales tax audits
- File monthly sales tax returns and remittance with various US states
- Prepare annual financial statements and coordinate the annual audits
- Manage on a daily basis the project accounting system
- Provide accounting procedure and policy recommendations
- Identify opportunities to improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Manage PP&E and capital spending tracking and reporting
- Comprehend and deliver on special projects as assigned by the CFO
- Display a high degree of competency interpreting and applying accounting principles, practices, policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent analytical ability to synthesize diverse information
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience within a service-based industry is a plus
- Must have experience with MS Office applications with particular emphasis on Excel and Power BI
- Proficient knowledge of accounting software
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience with Deltek Vision is a plus
- Experience in Smartsheet is a plus
- Experience in General Ledger accounting and closing processes
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's degree and/or CPA designation preferred but not required
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years of Accounting experience
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /