Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Beacon Hill Staffing is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper. This could be the ideal position for you, if you are looking to advance your career. Beacon Hill works with thriving, fast-paced companies that recognizes talent and effort, to find an ambitious, detail-oriented Bookkeeper. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn in an exciting environment. This position is located in Downtown Cleveland and parking is paid.
* Accounts Payable entry; including matching purchase orders and item receipts
* Accounts Receivable processing; including invoicing, credit card processing and deposits
* Process liability payments; including sales tax, child support, 401k, medical plan, and commuter benefit plan
* Respond to employee inquiries, including payroll matters and PTO
* Monitor and renew licenses and insurance policies
* Assemble information for external auditors; Workers Comp, 401k and similar audits
* Create and maintain Employee, Customer, and Vendor Information
* Respond to Employment Verifications
* Communicate mandatory employee notices, including Medical and 401k Plans
* Process timesheets and payroll bi-weekly payroll for 100+ employees
* 401K Plan, Benefits, and COBRA Administration
* Reconcile credit card accounts
* Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies
* Prepare financial statements as requested
* Prepare, review, and understand financial statements
* Prepare collection notices
* Enhance and maintain processes and controls
* Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other confidential data
* Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
* Other duties front office duties
* Strong background with QuickBooks or Accounting Software
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, Excel and Outlook
* Experience processing payroll
* Detailed-oriented, precise, very organized, good with numbers.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Committed to consistently manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
* Ability to work independently on assigned duties
* 3-5+ years of full charge bookkeeping experience; preferably manufacturing
* Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principle
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /