Today's tight market means employers must offer a distinct advantage in order to hire game-changing candidates. Beacon Hill Financial’s Dedicated Resources program gives clients leverage in the competition for talent, offering top-end incentives to create an unmatched pool of qualified applicants, as well as ensuring higher levels of commitment.
Learn More About Our Dedicated Resources Program
Beacon Hill Financial will deliver the premier quality senior-level staffing and recruiting services you need for the times when your company faces the following business initiatives:
- Financial Restatement
- SEC & Securities Reporting
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- and Business Systems & Performance Improvement
A direct hire is not always the best option. Last-minute coverage requirements, short- and long-term projects, holiday shortages, and interim demands for specific expertise are constant in the financial staffing marketplace.
We ensure contractor and temporary employee retention for project continuity by offering contractors incentives, medical and health plans, dental insurance, 401(k), direct deposit, efficient payroll tools including mobile and electronic interfaces.
We're also able to track contractor performance in our shared national database. And we conduct consistent employee and client quality assurance calls to ensure we're proactive, rather than reactive, in resolving issues.
With our temporary and contract staffing options, your project and temporary work gets done with one phone call. We do everything, including, though not limited to:
- terminating employees,
- communicating pay rate and benefits,
- distributing paychecks,
- computing wages and withholdings,
- maintaining personnel and payroll records,
- maintaining liability, fidelity, and Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage,
- and performing certain application procedures, including completion of I-9 forms.
Sometimes you want to audition potential candidates to see how they work. Other times, interim positions may become full-time jobs. Through this flexible option, both clients and temporary/contract employees have the opportunity to further explore each other and make sure they’re making the right decision.
On a contingent basis we:
- research, identify, and introduce qualified finance and accounting candidates at all levels;
- manage the interview and selection process;
- provide detailed references and background information;
- negotiate compensation;
- and provide valuable feedback after candidates start.
Our clients are only billed for service if a candidate is successfully hired and remains employed beyond our 100 percent guarantee period. There’s no better risk-free way to bring top talent directly into your organization.
Our Retained Search option provides a dedicated team of researchers, candidate developers, and search consultants who commit to your specific project and time frame — no matter what. By retaining Beacon Hill Financial to execute on your search, you ensure project completion on-time and have access to our research department for market knowledge, candidate landscape, and competitive intelligence.