Conveniently located in downtown Southfield, our spacious document review center is easily accessible via the I-696 and M-10 expressways. The center capably houses up to 85 reviewers across four individually secured rooms, and offers free on-site parking. With a common breakroom, additional kitchen, vending machines, and a variety of local dining options close by, the space provides a litany of available amenities.
Additionally, in the summer time, the space across the street from our center hosts a summer concert series, as well as loads of local food trucks!
With all document review projects, data security is of the utmost importance. That is why we have instituted best-in-class data security procedures at each of our review centers, including:
- Access badges for each reviewer and BHSG employee that can be remotely deactivated at any time
- 24/7 building security
- Limited web access for contractors, ensuring only mission critical sites are visited
- Locked USB ports and CD/DVD drives to prevent portable storage devices from being inserted
- Printing capabilities are restricted
- Computers set up with unique login, password-protected Windows and Admin accounts
- Computers programmed to sleep and password lock after 20 minutes of inactivity
- Email accounts are set up with unique, project-specific and password-protected Outlook accounts
- Email is accessible only at contractors' workstations and options to download are limited to only those with proper login credentials
- Accounts cannot be carried over and are permanently deleted after project completion
- Beacon Hill collaborates with clients to determine which domains contractors can email
- All computer data is wiped after project completion